Last time, we discussed how mobile ads will dominate in 2012. So now that you are on the bandwagon of mobile advertising, here for you are the top 5 mobile ad providers.
Mobile Ad Providers
No hem hawing around here, just the list. If you want to get moving with mobile advertising or applications, here are the places to go.
1.) 12snap: has a global presence in MMS-campaigns, multimedia content, 2D-codes, live streaming and Bluetooth technologies.
2.) 3C Interactive: uses its platform, SwitchBlade, to distribute simple applications like voting and polling, and more complex interaction with live radio and TV events.
3.) 5th Finger: creates tailored mobile advertising campaign, from design and implementation through to data gathering and reports. They publish on their platform AirCast.
4.) AccuraCast: offers advertising solutions for search engines, including mobile advertising campaigns, feedback and analysis.
5.) Acuity Mobile uses its eMAP (embedded mobile advertising platform) to deliver SMS, mobile web, and targeted applications advertising.
And here are the top 5 mobile advertising networks:
- Admob by Google very large network
- Mojiva has the capability for a small business owner to create a page easily that will display on mobile devices well
- InMobi Large network that delivers rich content ads
- ValueClick Large mobile and iPad presence
- Milleninal Media Long standing mobile advertising platform